Excited to share that Pittsburgh in Polka Dots post Plaid + Tweed Under the Kissing Bridge, was chosen for this weeks Independent Fashion Blogger's Links A La Mode! Be sure to check out all the other awesome blogs featured!
Pinky & The Brain
So what do I mean, exactly, by Pinky & The Brain? Well, this week’s round up is a mix of fun and colorful posts that literally incorproate a lot of pink, as well as smart and insightful commentary on the industry and some recent designer collections. This collection of posts sums up much of what the essence of what our IFB community is all about – mixing beauty and stylish content with an intellingent and businesss-minded approach.
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: JANUARY 31ST
- Bon Vivant and a Budget: Trendspotting – Baseball Cap Beauties
- Chic City Life: IFB Conference Has Arrived
- Dress Code High Fashion: Jean Paul Gaultier’s Homage to 80s Pop Icons
- Emphatically Elle: Mix & Match Style Essentials for Under $50
- Fashioned By Love: Emporers New Clothes or Am I Going Mad?
- IFB: Get To Know This Season’s Smart, Sassy & Stylish IFBcon Speakers
- Informed Style: Inspiration – Traditional Lu Jacket
- Inspirations & Celebrations: Celebrate the Year of the Snake
- Lollie Shopping: Five Favorite Fashion Moments on Film
- Peace Love Sequis: Outfit Recreations
- Pearls & Twirls: Tuesday Twirls – Tights
- Pittsburgh in Polka Dots: Plaid + Tweed Under The Kissing Bridge
- Pudding Monster: Spring Blossom
- Quiet Beginning: The Density of Light
- Style Sizzle: How to Keep Your Jeans from Bleeding
- TBW Idea: Exclusive Interview With Fashion Photographer Alberto Maria Colombo
- The Curatorial: Yoox.com – The Polemics of the New Purveyors of Art
- The Fluff Report: Red & Pink: Bobbi, Bloggers & Beauties
- The In Club: What the Hell is Wrong with Ads Today?
- Youth Savage: How Much Do Ideas Cost?